Periods 1B & 2B:
- The quiz will be over the MAINE causes of WWI, Early WWI, and America Enters the War
- Practice with review questions #1-6
- 1. What tensions helped bring about the war in Europe? What factors contributed to the outbreak of WWI?
- 2. What was life in the trenches like?
- 3. Why did most Americans find it difficult to remain impartial concerning the war?
- 4. How did warring nations naval strategies challenge American neutrality? What effect did Britain and Germany’s naval strategies have on American neutrality?
- 5. What actions provoked the United States to declare war on Germany?
- 6. How did the United States finally enter the war? Why did the United States finally enter the war?
- Unit #4 WWI NOTES