Periods 1B & 2B
- Quiz over Ch 14 Section 1 “The Nation’s Sick Economy”/ CAUSES of the Great Depression
- Review the vocabulary and be able to describe the causes of the Great Depression
- What were the problems with industries? Farms? Consumer spending? Credit? Unequal distribution of wealth? The stock market?
- NOTES: #6 The Great Depression – Causes (slides 1-17)
- TEXT: Chapter 14 Section 1 “The Nation’s Sick Economy”
- VIDEO: “America the Story of US: the Bust” (0:00-29:00 minutes)
- VIEWING GUIDE: “America the Story of US: the Bust” #1-3
- QUIZLET: Chapter 14 Sections 1-4
Insanity is “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” If you do not like your results CHANGE WHAT YOU ARE DOING! Try a new study technique, try doing your homework, study with a friend in RTI, try Quizlet, seek study support….something…anything.