PERIODS 1B& 2B
Homework Due 9/7:
- Get *”Expectation Agreement” signed SEE: Course Syllabus (the “Expectation Agreement” is the on the last page)
*Make sure both you and your parent(s)/guardian(s) have read and understand the expectations of the course.
Due Wednesday, September 6
- acquire a 1.5″ binder (or larger)
- review syllabus
- get organized
You may click on the “Course Expectations” tab in blue (above) OR click HERE to view the syllabus for Contemporary America.
I will review all expectations with you in class and answer any questions you may have.
School year 2017-2018 is about to begin!
Tomorrow, Thursday, August 31, 2017 is a B day. I know many of you want to come prepared for class so I have included a list of supplies you will need for Contemporary America.
- 3 ring binder/notebook (at least 1.5 inches)
- Filler/lined paper – college or wide rule will work
- Writing utensil (blue/black pen or pencil no colored ink for work being submitted)
- Dividers (optional)
If you need help with supplies, please let me know.
http://www.k-state.edu/english/nelp/vietnam_music.html (you can thank Taylor K)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anti-war_songs (go to Vietnam)